Pages

To Think About

Perspective
Less is more. Unless you're standing next to the one with more. Then less just looks pathetic.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I love my iPhone

I'm actually writing this blog to test out whether or not this mobile
blogging thing is working. So like about two weeks ago-ish, I got my
iPhone. It's just so convenient coz I get to do much more than just
phone-ing.... And I get to blog too!
I did consider getting a Palm Centro, but I really wanted an iPhone.
So I stuck with the iPhone... For now, I'm quite satisfied. I'm kind
of wondering though if iPhones are any good to use back in Indonesia.
Will one be able to get full use of all the features? Coz, here, I use
AT&T to begin with, so it just works well...

Tirza Magdiel
(206) 724-8222

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: