Pages

To Think About

Perspective
Less is more. Unless you're standing next to the one with more. Then less just looks pathetic.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

NYC Trip Note #1

So I am at Sea-Tac airport at the gate where my plane is supposed to leave in about an hour. I am so excited to go to New York, see friends and see the things I've always wanted to see. However, at the same time, I am scared out of my wits. I feel like I seem somewhat of an adventurous person. To a certain extent, I think I am, but that does not dismiss any kind of fear I might have about going on a trip by myself. Ugh. I guess I should get used to it. I'm at a season in my life where I'm living alone. So I should get used to it. For now.

Hmmm... Well next time I write, I'll probably on the other side of the country already.

No comments: